Lowepro Mini Trekker Camera Backpack (Black)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adjustable, padded harness
- Integrated tripod holder
- "Hidden" front pocket
- SlipLock loops
- Internal Dimensions: 11 by 5 by 14.5 inches
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Lowepro ProTactic 450 AW Camera Backpack - Professional Protection For Your Camera Gear or DJI Mavic Pro/Mavic Pro Platinum
Lowepro Pro Runner x350 AW DSLR Backpack (Black)
Pelican 1510 Case With Foam (Black)
ProTactic 350 AW Camera Backpack From Lowepro - Professional Protection For All Your Equipment
AmazonBasics Backpack for SLR/DSLR Cameras and Accessories - Black
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Wall Street Photo||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
VG Mini Trekker (Black) Used very lightly, w/all dividers, straps, pieces, etc. Sturdy canvas construction, convenient pockets, pouches and grab handles. Very good condition.
The most popular of Lowepro bags, the Mini Trekker carries a variety of cameras and accessories and keeps you completely organized.See all Product description
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Great protection for the equipment in the bag. Everything is well-padded with good, dense foam padding. The padding is high quality, and the manufacturer was careful to protect the equipment while adding as little bulk as possible.
- Flexible storage compartment. Almost all parts of the main storage compartment can be moved and customized for your particular camera rig. It is especially great because it can be configured to allow you to store an SLR with a large bulky telephoto lens attached.
- High quality fabric. The bag is made from a very good-quality heavy duty fabric that seems water resistant and has proven to be abrasion resistant in my use. Mine today looks as good as the day I bought it.
- Excellent quality zippers. In my opinion, the quality of zipper closures on bags is extremely important. This bag has great zippers - they're heavy-duty, never slip, never get stuck, and open and close each time. A great feature!
- Plenty of storage for extra lenses and accessories. With the customizable storage compartments, you can setup each compartment to be just the right size for each item, providing further convenience and protection.
- Accessing your camera takes time. If you're walking around, don't expect to be able to quickly get your camera out of the bag and take a shot. It won't happen. You need to actually remove the bag from your back, put it down on the ground, a table, a bench, etc, unzip it, grab your camera, and take the photo. Not to mention that you're now left with an unzipped camera bag sitting in place - which you will need to zip again and mount on your back before you can get back to walking along.
Is the bag perfect? For transportation, storage, and protection, I believe it is nearly so, and would buy it again without hesitation. But be sure that a backpack is the right bag for your camera setup - because each person's needs are different, and if you expect to be able to quickly reach into the bag to grab your camera for an opportunistic shot, you might need to look for a quick-access shoulder bag instead.
Full, it's quite a load to carry, but I think I'd rather have it on my back than slung over my shoulder. However, it's hard to say whether this pack is the one for you. A shoulder bag is easier to get things in and out of, and a belt pack is very convenient if you only need room for a few items.
Carrying the equipment when its in the bag is much easier on my shoulders than my old Domke shoulder bag. I don't have much of a problem with getting the camera out and changing lens as I don't often change lens when I'm on the run (usually when I want to swap lens frequently is when I'm standing still taking lots of pictures of some event such as a sporting event).
Secondary storage area is great for carrying other stuff -- book, snacks, video camera (small), etc.
Very happy with the bag. Much preferred over my old shoulder bag.